Hello! After SDEnterNet and KupaiSky negotiated, we will merge SDEnterNet's North America "NavyFIELD" server with KupaiSky's "Fleet Mission" server at 09:00PST on 30 Apr, 2018. After the server consolidation is completed, original server "NavyFIELD" and the Chinese "Fleet Mission" players will log on to the new "Fleet Mission" international server to play. We apologize in advance if there are any inconvenience caused during the consolidation process.
Corresponding server shutdown time: May 1, 2018 0:00 (GMT+ (PST 30 Apr 09:00)
Estimated Server Merge End Time: May 1, 2018 15:00 (GMT+ (PST 1 May 00:00)
Since the beginning of the server consolidation, the store/medal store/game of the US server and the Chinese server will be temporarily down for the work.
SDEnterNet will continue to be responsible for the customer support of international players registered through Navyfield.com and Steam. Kupaisky will be responsible for maintenance, R & D, and technical support.
"NavyField: Fleet Mission" will be the new name after the consolation. Client version number: 2.001
Players please pay attention:
1. All habours will be reset and fleets will be disbanded. It is recommended fleet members leave the fleets and clans before the merge and withdraw all fleet credits before the server merge.
2. After the server is merged, the trade password will remain unchanged. And if a player has account in both NA "NavyFIELD" server and "Fleet Mission" server before the merge under the same name, the NA account will be added _a at the end of account name(Example: teamnf_a) to represent America, the Chinese server account name will remain unchanged.
3. After the server is merged, international player and Chinese player should login to the nearest city server for best latency. Since the server adopts KupaiSky speed optimization technology and maximize the cloud acceleration, selecting the nearest city server can provide you a smooth gaming experience.
4. Starting from this announcement, game experience will be set to: 300% (+140% premium account experience bonus) [Note: Premium account experience bonus is equal to about 420%], and the probability of random item drop in game will be unchanged and in Blitzkrieg only.
5. Store and medal store prices will be adjusted to sync with Fleet Mission proportion.
6. After merged, NA players remaining olives will be multiplied by 6.3 to match with Fleet Mission store rate. (E.g. you have 1000 olives remained before merge, you will have 6300 Gold) after the merge.
NavyField:Fleet Mission Management Team
25 Apr 2018